Why 123Postcards is the Best Dental Marketing Company
Our process has been perfected through the successful delivery of millions of postcards for hundreds of dentists in 27 states. We focus on providing excellent customer service with the best direct mail program for the best price on the planet! And everything is included in the price. It works like this:
First, we work with you to design an incredible dental postcard by providing you with successful dental postcard templates that have proven themselves over time. We will take a template of your choosing and customize it to your practice with specialized offers and your look-and-feel. Or, if you have something else in mind, we will custom design a card to your exact specifications – all at no additional charge!
While we are designing your dental postcard we will work with you to put together a targeted mailing list for your postcards to be mailed to. We do this keeping in mind your practice specifics (fee for service, medicaid, insurance networks, practice focus, etc.).
After we’ve decided on the list, we print the postcards, affix the postage, address them, and drop-ship the postcards to your local business postal center. This way we can better control how long it takes to get them into homes because they’ll come from your local area instead of across the United States.
A few ways we are different than the other dental marketing companies:
- FREE Call Tracking – this is how we prove to you that dental postcards are working for your practice.
- FREE Office Staff Training – no other company on the planet will train your staff for free!
- The Dental Direct Mail Industry’s First Response Guarantee – all you have to do is let us design the card and use our tracking number.
- No Annual Contracts – we believe in a 90-day trial to make sure we work well together.
How Do I Pay?
Payment with 123 Postcards is very simple:
- $499 down gets the process started.
- The balance of the first month’s printing & postage is due after we’ve designed the postcard and you’ve approved it for print.
- Additional month’s printing & postage beyond the first month is due when you’ve approved the postcard for printing.